Student AwardAll NEACEFE members are encouraged to nominate outstanding students from their campuses to receive the award. All nominations must be received by April 30th, 2016 and will be reviewed by the Awards Committee. The Awards Committee will present their top 3 finalists to the Board for final selection.
The Cedegren Student Award will be awarded to the selected recipient at NEACEFE's 2016 Spring Collaborative on Wednesday, May 18th 2016 at Endicott College.
Submit your nomination today!
Criteria and Eligibility for Consideration:
- Graduating Senior enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program
- Experience need not be completed during senior year
- Successfully completed all cooperative education, intern or field experience assignments with an exemplary record of performance on all assignments
- Demonstrated personal or professional growth as a result of co-op, intern or field experience(s)
- Student must be in good academic standing with no current record of academic, disciplinary, social, or other probation
Required Information for each nomination:
- NEACEFE member’s written rational (typed and no longer than 1 single spaced page in length), explaining why the student deserves this award. We will factor in GPA and extracurricular activities, your narrative should focus on the student’s co-op, intern or field experience(s). Please provide us with examples of the student’s accomplishments which you feel add support to your candidate.
- A copy of all co-op, intern or field experience evaluations
- A copy of student's current resume
The winner receives: