- Nominations must come from a NEACEFE member.
- Nominee must have contributed to the field of experiential education.
The nominating process:
Nominations must include a written statement of recommendation in the following areas:
- Contributions made to the development of students and to the field of experiential education
- Leadership roles in organization that promotes or advances experiential education initiatives (could be within NEACEFE or outside of NEACEFE, significantly contributing to the experiential education field).
- An employer that has a well-established internship or co-op program with university or college partners.
- An employer that demonstrates unique and impressive training programs for interns that significantly contributes to the advanced of experiential education.
Nomination Deadline: September 20Please email the nomination and all relevant supporting materials to email@example.com Please indicate the name of the award nomination in the subject line. Please be sure to include both your information and the nominee's information in the submission.